The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for HR Manager position with the following details:
HR Manager (Ref. #: HRM/HRAD/ 2020-02)
- B.A. in Human Resources or Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Overall understanding of Human Resources and Administrative concepts, procedures, and tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the recruitment function by screening, interviewing and selecting candidates, whenever required while ensuring efficient comments documentation, under the supervision and management of the Department’s Director.
- Coordinating interviews with the relevant managers.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains management guidelines by recommending and assisting the Department’s Director on human resource policies and procedures.
- Preparing and posting vacancies in local newspapers and on through websites.
- Maintains historical human resource records by keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by supervising employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Oversees the implementation of semi-annual employee evaluation according to the PETL’s evaluation policy.
- Supervises officers in the areas of employee health and safety, benefits and compensation, employee relations, etc.
- Any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English before 12:00 pm Tuesday 27/09/2020.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.