Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Operations Substation Technician position with the following details:
Department: Operations Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing the maintenance schedule for electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- Assists and performs minor electrical repairs.
- Perform all hand operation work.
- Witnessing external contractors workers as required.
- Advise other maintenance personnel on any technical issues beyond their scope.
- Assists in the installation, replacement, and repair of distribution line when needed.
- Uses all tools & equipment as necessary.
- assists in installation and repairs of distribution lines
- Incumbents will be required to work frequently at a considerable height above the ground.
- Implementing emergency plans in case of unusual conditions (weather, accidents, political…etc.)
- Works unusual hours in emergencies and be available on an on-call basis.
- Any other task assigned by direct supervisor.
- Diploma in Electrical engineering with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Accredited related international training certificates are preferable.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English before 15:00 pm Saturday 11/12/2021.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.